Friday, November 22, 2013

Where Shall We Go From Here?

So far, blogging on Blogger has been okay.  I can access more friends than I ever could before on my personal blog (though that will stay for professional reasons).  That's the whole point of this little gadget, isn't it?  I'm wondering, however, what I should be sharing with friends here.  Most of my contacts reside at Facebook (ew, I know), and the interaction is pretty good, to be honest.  Still, I have new friends here, and I'd love to interact more.  I'm wondering what's worth writing about.  If it will help, I submit a very brief bio:


A little about me:
I’m a 43-year-old from Los Angeles, California, though I’ve lived in Eastern Europe for a long time (mainly in the Republic of Macedonia).  I’m Eastern Orthodox by confession, center-right by political affiliation, straight and single.  If you’re not one of these things and I added you anyway, it’s because you have impeccable taste in one or more fields.  If we can disagree without being disagreeable, so much the better.
I’m into music (and I mean really).  I ran a small digital record label, and worked as a band manager, licensing agent and A&R agent in my past life.  I also taught English as a Second Language, Music Appreciation and lectured on topics like Philosophy of Religion (my specialty lecture was in Zoroastrianism), avant-garde and contemporary classical music, and Tatars in relation to Russian colonialism in Crimea and Siberia.
Feel free to drop me a line if you have questions or comments.  I love hearing from fellow Tumblr-folk.
My main websites are here:
My Google+ Music Group:
and of course Facebook:
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment